Throop Hall, main façade, with Dabney Hall to the left., 1965-04
Scope and Contents
Includes construction and demolition.
- Creation: 1965-04
Conditions Governing Access
For more information consult the Caltech Archives Reproduction and Permissions.
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Throop Hall, Caltech’s first building, completed in 1910 in mission style, was demolished following the 1971 San Fernando earthquake.