Break Through: The Caltech Campaign Community Celebration
On Friday, April 29, 2016, Caltech celebrated the launch of Break Through: The Caltech Campaign—an ambitious fundraising initiative that will help secure the Institute’s future. The celebration began with a symposium for the entire campus community: faculty, students, staff, alumni, family, and friends. A faculty member from each division explored briefly a seminal question and its potential to change the world. Following the symposium, all were invited to come together for an outdoor festival marking the launch of the campaign. Symposium in the Beckman Auditorium and celebration on Beckman Mall. Symposium talks feature Thomas Rosenbaum, Bethany Ehlmann, Jaksa Cvitanic, Domniki Asimaki, Sarkis Mazmanian, Dennis Dougherty, Michael Roukes, and Ed Stolper. 9 recordings currently available on Youtube.
Academic Media Technologies
- Creation: 2016-04-29
- Rosenbaum, Thomas F. (Contributor, Person)
- Ehlmann, Bethany L. (Bethany List) (Contributor, Person)
- Cvitanic, Jaksa (Cvitanić, Jakša) (Contributor, Person)
- Asimaki, Domniki (Contributor, Person)
- Mazmanian, Sarkis (Contributor, Person)
- Dougherty, Dennis A., 1952- (Contributor, Person)
- Roukes, Michael (Contributor, Person)
- Stolper, Edward M. (Edward Manin), 1952- (Contributor, Person)
1 computer tape cartridges (LTO-7) : LTO 7: Camera masters, ProRes master files.