Frank E. Marble Papers
Frank E. Marble (1918-2014) was Richard L. and Dorothy M. Hayman Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Professor of Jet Propulsion, Emeritus. His research and expertise was involved combustion in jet propulsion systems, propagation of acoustic waves, and flame stabilization. Bulk dates of collection 1946-1995. The collection of papers were transferred from Marble's office in Guggenheim in 2015. Processing was completed in August 2016 and consists of correspondence, research notes, notebooks, photographs, and various writings. The collection guide can be found on the OAC.
His collection of papers were transferred from Marble's office in Guggenheim in 2015. Donated by Marble's son, Steve Marble.
- Marble, Frank E. (Frank Earl) (Person)
16.68 linear feet (40 archives boxes) : 40 archives boxes (16.68 linear feet)
- Aeronautical engineers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Aeronautics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Engineering Subject Source: Local sources
- Manuscript Collection Subject Source: Local sources